Reflecting Crete’s hospitality, Ostria Resort & Spa is a 5 Star hotel dedicated to offering outstanding services and facilities aimed to cover every possible need and ensure a unique and memorable holiday experience. The well-trained friendly staff will provide to all the guests with undivided attention and happily attend to their personal desires to make their stay as satisfying and comfortable as possible.
The hotel is situated on a vast and superbly developed area, in the village of Katharades, right next to a lovely beach, only 5 km away from the centre of IERAPETRA with bars, restaurants and shops.
The resort presents low-rise buildings in bright colours and fit in great with the fantastic pools. The hotel’s architecture and décor of the rooms is maintained in the local style, all amenities necessary for comfortable relaxation have also been thought of.
– Standard/ Superior Room
– Standard/ Superior Family Room
– Superior Grande Family Suite
– Executive Suite with Private Pool
Dining & Bars
The resort presents 6 Restaurants & 3 Bars on All Inclusive bases, with Greek and various International cuisine.
– Orion Main Restaurant
– Maestro Traditional Restaurant
– Thalassa Sea Cuisine
– Aeolous A la carte Restaurant
– Theatro Snack Restaurant
– Amoro Dessert House
– Mistral Lobby Bar
– Astral Lounge Bar
– Onar Pool Bar
Sports & Entertainment
– 2 swimming pools with fresh water (250 m², depth 0.7-2.5 m & 350 m², depth up to 2.4 m)
– Children pool with fresh water (50 m², depth 0.4 m)
– Zen swimming pool with fresh water (600 m², depth 0.5-1.4 m)
– Umbrellas and sunbeds available by the pools (free of charge)
– 2 tennis courts with equipment rental, table tennis, minigolf, volleyball, basketball, archery
– Playground and playroom for children, mini-club (4-12 y.o.)
– Animations for adults and children
Extra charges: water sports on the beach.