The Elpida Village is built amphitheatrically on the slopes of a hill, near the village of Kalo Horio. The 4 Star hotel is placed in a savage vegetation and landscaped gardens overlooking the sea of Mirabello Bay and olive groves. The Elpida Village has an old Cretan village style, with stone covered walkways and extensive use of local materials, central village square with sitting area under the shade of a giant tree, as most Cretan villages have.
The Elpida Village is near shops, bars and taverns that can be found on the main road of the Istron area just below. Only 800 meters away are Agios Panteleimonas bay and the famous Golden Beach of Voulisma with its turquoise waters and white sand, with free shuttle bus to/from the beaches several times per day.
The hotel offers different type of rooms most with sea view, all decorated and furnished in a Cretan rustic fashion, featuring modern amenities combined with local aesthetics.
– Double & Twin Room
– Superior Double
– Single Rooms with Garden View
– Family Rooms
Dining & Bars
– “Kouzína” Main restaurant for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. International cuisine buffet.
– “Shára” Taverna – located at the pool bar, offers Greek-style BBQ
– “Kafenion Synántisi” – traditional Greek coffee and drinks. Variety of traditional Greek “meze”
– “Théa” Pool Bar serving drinks (alcoholic, refreshments, beverages) and snacks during the day
– “Salóni” Bar serving drinks, refreshments & beverages in the evening
Sports & Entertainment
– Swimming pool with fresh water (140 m², depth 1.8-2.8 m)
– Children pool with fresh water (50 m², depth 0.6-1.1 m)
– Umbrellas and sunbeds available by the pool (free of charge)
– Table tennis, darts, fitness room
– Playground for children, animations
Extra charges: pool table.