What personal information do we collect from users who visit our website?
When ordering, booking or signing up on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, telephone number or other information to help you with your experience or sale.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign up on our website, place an order, request or reserve a room, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, use our Live Chat, open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up to our newsletter, make a request or booking, answer a survey or marketing communication, navigate on our website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
• to personalize your experience which allow us to deliver the type of content and products you may be most interested in.
• improve our site to better serve you.
• in order to be able to serve you better in response to customer service requests.
• to quickly edit your transactions.
• to request ratings and reviews for our services or products
• for follow ups (chat, email or telephone communication)
How do we protect your information?
We regularly scan for malware and viruses.
Your personal information is behind a secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to maintain confidential information.
Additionally, our entire site is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We also apply other security measures (in accordance with data protection regulations) when a user makes an order or gains access to his or her information to maintain the security of personal information.
Presentation of information to third parties
We do not sell, deliver, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information.
We can provide information when we need to comply with a law / a legislation situation, implement our website policies, or protect our rights or others’ rights.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and receive any comments about these sites.
We use other cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies).
If you do not accept the Cookies policy during your visit to our website, Google Analytics tracking will be disabled (you can block it when you sign in to our site).
We collect your email address (if we have your consent):
• to send you information, answer questions and / or other requests
• to send you information about your order, request, booking or invoice
• to send you additional information about our products and / or services
If you wish to unsubscribe at any time from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately remove ALL your information from our mail.
How data is handled within our business premises
The information provided here describes how CONSORT TRAVEL, collects information about you, whether you are a member of staff, a customer or a potential customer. We value your privacy so we would like to outline the way in which your personal data is treated by our organization.
Who collects your personal data and what kind of information we use
Our company collects personal data under the GDPR (Rule 679/2016) which is the legal framework in the EU. The collected information considered personal data is the information which identifies you personally, along or combined with other information. You, probably, provide us data when you apply for a job, when you sign a work contract with us or send us the information for other reasons. In most of the above situations we will, probably, collect your e-mail address for business purposes. We may, also, collect information like your name, physical address and contact details.
We do not collect sensitive information (under the meaning of article 4 GDPR) unless it is given voluntarily. We may use medical or other sensitive personal data, provided by you, to meet your needs under contractual obligations.
Personal Data Processing- Legal Basis
– We process your personal data in a framework of a contract with you. That means it is used to carry out the obligations arisen by contractual obligations between us.
– We also collect the information with respect to processing a job application.
– Information may also be collected in order to comply with legal obligations as those are dictated by national or international law. Such obligations are usually related to accounting, tax or/and labor authorities.
– Moreover, we collect and use your personal data in order to be effective when we deal with issues connected to your fundamental rights as an individual. Such data refers to health and safety, the applicable regulation for the technical support as well as the transfer or change of personal data related to business matters.
– We collect your data under your explicit consent for the purposes mentioned above and for the time which is necessary for the completion of any contractual obligations between you and our organization.
– Lastly, for the protection of goods, individuals as well as the premises, there is CCTV monitoring in operation in our facilities according to the national (Greek) law.
Your rights as a Data Subject
Under the GDPR you have specific rights, which CONSORT TRAVEL, follows. These are listed below:
– You have the right to ask the Organization to confirm if we have collected any of your personal data and the way in which it has been used, if applicable.
– You have the right to ask for a correction or erasure of your personal data
– You have the right to access / restrict / object to the use of your personal data, in case this data is no longer needed or it is inaccurate.
– You have the right to withdraw any consent provided to CONSORT TRAVEL along with the right to address a complaint to the supervisory authority.
– We do not provide your personal information to third parties.
Transfers and duration of Personal Data in CONSORT TRAVEL
Your personal data collected and stored in our Organization is transferred for contractual or business purposes to related companies. In case we use your data for the aforementioned reasons we will transfer it, process and store it for the duration of our relationship with you (either as member of staff, member of the board of directors, client or other). For as long as our relationship with you is valid and in order to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, we process and store your personal data. So, the duration of the storage and processing of this data may be on a short or long term and basis and it will be used only for the purposes for which it has been collected and processed.
We may share your personal data with companies, affiliates and other entities that perform services on our behalf.
We may disclose personal information, in good faith, in order to comply with the law or the judicial system. It is, also, possible to disclose personal data in order to cooperate with a government investigation, preventing a possible crime (e.g. fraud).
We delete your personal data:
– When the reason or reasons for which the personal data collected and processed, is no longer needed due to the absence of contractual reasons
– When you withdraw your given consent
Our precautions regarding the protection of your personal data are commercially reasonable. Even if perfect security on the internet doesn’t exist, we follow a strict policy regarding the access to personal data by authorized employees only. The precautions and safety measures refer to physical files, containing personal data, as well.
Contact us / How to Update, access, correct your personal information
If you would like to access, update or correct your personal data please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Address : 32 Kriari Str. Chania 73134
Tel : +30 28210 43809 – 59678 – 53832
Fax: +30 28210 53831